Nuna Triv Stroller
The Nuna Triv Stroller - Frost fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system. The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
- Lightweight and fully-featured: Only 19.4 lb* ! But this lightweight champ isn’t lean on features—features like spring suspension, rubber tires, a roomy storage basket, and that oh-so-easy one-hand fold. Only 14.6 lb! When you’re toting just the frame and ring adapter. *Without insert, armbar, or canopy
- Travel system ready: with the included ring adapter that folds with the frame. And when you’re transporting just the frame with ring adapter, it’s only 14.6 lb!
- Folding ring adaptor: One pull folds the adaptor and stroller frame in unison. One-hand fold means less time packing, more time relaxing. And once it’s folded, it’s hands-free—it stands on its own!
- UPF 50+ canopy: is water-repellent and extendable, with a ventilated peekaboo window and flip-out eyeshade.
- Spring suspension technology: under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
- All-season seat: keeps baby cozy in winter and converts to a cool mesh for summer after removing the insert.
- Adjustable calf support: flips up and down for customized comfort for growing legs.
- No-rethread harness: is five-point and adjustable as they grow.
- Luxury fabrics: Fitting on this little powerhouse, TRIV’s fabric is lightweight and lightly textured. The Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell insert is natural, ventilated and moisture-wicking, providing a soft, cozy environment on all your travels. Luxury fabrics *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG