Nuna Exec All in One Car Seat - Caviar
The Nuna EXEC can be your child's first and last car seat,growing with her for more than 8 years—from 5 pounds all the way to 120 pounds.
The EXEC transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing before converting into a booster seat for an older child. The five-point harness can be stored inside the seat, allowing your child to wear the vehicle seatbelt.
An all-steel frame with side-impact protection makes the EXEC a top choice for safety, while Nuna's TrueTension system makes the car seat one of the easiest car seats to install.
Simply open the doors in the bottom of the seat, thread and buckle the seatbelt, and close the door for a secure installation. Belt paths and recline angles are color-coded so they’re easy to understand.
The EXEC is a comfortable ride for kids while offering convenience for parents, with features like a no-rethread harness, built-in cup holders and harness keepers. An adjustable leg rest provides support for a forward-facing child—and in rear-facing mode, it doubles as an anti-rebound panel that inhibits movement in a crash.
Bamboo-blend fabrics are naturally fire-resistant without the use of chemicals and are easy to remove for machine washing, while extra accessories help keep your car seat clean along the long road ahead. A second set of infant inserts is included, along with a machine-washable slip cover that protects the seat from dirty shoes.
- All-in-one car seat converts from rearing to forward facing, and later to booster mode
- Simply secure installation is hassle-free - same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and let rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- Bubble-free installation - recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex side impact protection system
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid belt routing in booster mode
- Adjustable leg rest
- Aircraft certified
- Dimensions: 22.5" L X 18.5" W X 26-33 in
- Infant insert usage: 5-11 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: 5-50 pounds and 49 inches
- Forward-facing capacity: 25-65 pounds and 49 inches
- Booster capacity: 40-120 pounds and 38-57 inches
**Please Contact Store for inquiries**